RE: [PCGenListFileHelp] Re: Use of this Forum

  • Mynex
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 1, 2002
      Okay.. 1st the attack/save progressions for a single class is not a
      problem.. I'll figure out the DEFINE statement you'll need and let you
      know... combining the 2 class attack progressions together I don't think
      is possible, but I'll look into it.

      Difference between feats and special abilities... hrmm.. well, anyone
      can get feats, but Special abilities are racial & class dependant...
      that's not all the differences, but that's it in a nutshell.

      Mynex
      - Dark Sith Silverback Android, Dark Lord of the Docs, The Sleepless One

      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 1, 2002
        --- In PCGenListFileHelp@y..., "Mynex" <mynex3@h...> wrote:
        > combining the 2 class attack progressions together I don't think
        > is possible, but I'll look into it.

        I copied the attack progression of the "Drunken Master" from "Wotc -
        Sword and Fist".

        From memory, I tought that it did, but all I can see in the book
        is "Base Attack Bonus: None that, like a monk, a drunken master makes
        unarmed iterative attacks at a -3 penality, not the usual -5
        penality".

        This could explain the current base attack behaviour.

        Bulldozer