Negative level penalty

  • Gian Luca Abbati
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 16, 2014
      Hi all
      I tried few nimutes ago to apply the negative levels "malus" to a PFRPG reincarned pc, but i found that the programa doesn't apply any penalty to the reflex saving throw.
      I'm using the PcGEn 6.02.1 version.

      Is it a bug?

      GLuca
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 16, 2014
        Hi GLuca,

        It could be both. Is any penalty showing up? How is this being applied?

        What is a "Malus"? I searched the entire Paizo folder under Pathfinder and turned up nothing.

        Cheers,
        Andrew

        On 3/16/2014 11:53 AM, Gian Luca Abbati wrote:
        Hi all
        I tried few nimutes ago to apply the negative levels "malus" to a PFRPG reincarned pc, but i found that the programa doesn't apply any penalty to the reflex saving throw.
        I'm using the PcGEn 6.02.1 version.

        Is it a bug?

        GLuca

      • Andrew Wilson

            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 13, 2014
              Hi all
              I'm using PcGen 6.02.1 now.
              It seem the problem is changed.
              The program applies correctly all the penalities with exception of the spellcasting ability reduction and concentration checks.