Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] hidden feat for class abilities

    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2003
      1) CHOOSE is | deliminated, not comma.

      2) I have no idea what you are trying to do there, but SKILLSNAMED can work off of TYPE, but TYPE does not carry info about if the character has 0 ranks or not. Try looking at the Instant Mastery hidden feat for the Loremaster. That will prob. help you get where you want to go.

      Tir Gwaith
      PCGen Data SB and BoD