prettylst.pl v1.28

  • Eric Beaudoin
    Message 1 of 4 , May 3, 2003
      prettylst.pl v1.28
      ==================

      I've released a new version of prettylst.pl that might be of help for those of you who create their own PCGEN data files. The script main usage is to reformat the .lst in order to make them more human readable and it also performs some validations on the systax.

      This release has two new convertion: one for the VISION tags and one for the PRECLASS tags. See the release notes or the html doc file for more details.

      Release notes: <http://sourceforge.net/project/shownotes.php?group_id=36698&release_id=156975>

      Files: <http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/pcgendm/prettylst-v128.zip?download>

      Instructions
      ============

      Please read the release notes and/or the documentation included with both scripts to find out how to install Perl and how to run the scripts.

      Best

      Éric "Space Monkey" Beaudoin
      <mailto:beaudoer@...>
    • Paul
      Message 2 of 4 , May 7, 2003
        --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, Eric Beaudoin
        <beaudoer@v...> wrote:
        > prettylst.pl v1.28
        > ==================
        >
        > I've released a new version of prettylst.pl that might be of help
        for those of you who create their own PCGEN data files. The script
        main usage is to reformat the .lst in order to make them more human
        readable and it also performs some validations on the systax.

        > This release has two new convertion: one for the VISION tags and
        one for the PRECLASS tags. See the release notes or the html doc file
        for more details.

        > Release notes: <http://sourceforge.net/project/shownotes.php?
        group_id=36698&release_id=156975>

        > Files: <http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/pcgendm/prettylst-
        v128.zip?download>

        > Instructions
        > ============
        >
        > Please read the release notes and/or the documentation included
        with both scripts to find out how to install Perl and how to run the
        scripts.

        > Best

        > Éric "Space Monkey" Beaudoin
        > >> In space, no one can hear you sleep...
        > >> Camels to can climb trees (and sometime eat them)

        Umm Eric, the link to the release notes didn't lead anywhere
      • Eric Beaudoin
        Message 3 of 4 , May 7, 2003
          At 13:48 2003.05.07, Paul wrote:
          >--- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, Eric Beaudoin
          ><beaudoer@v...> wrote:
          >> prettylst.pl v1.28
          >> ==================
          >>
          >> I've released a new version of prettylst.pl that might be of help
          >for those of you who create their own PCGEN data files. The script
          >main usage is to reformat the .lst in order to make them more human
          >readable and it also performs some validations on the systax.
          >>
          >> This release has two new convertion: one for the VISION tags and
          >one for the PRECLASS tags. See the release notes or the html doc file
          >for more details.
          >>
          >> Release notes: <http://sourceforge.net/project/shownotes.php?
          >group_id=36698&release_id=156975>
          >>
          >> Files: <http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/pcgendm/prettylst-
          >v128.zip?download>
          >>

          >> Instructions
          >> ============
          >>
          >> Please read the release notes and/or the documentation included
          >with both scripts to find out how to install Perl and how to run the
          >scripts.
          >>
          >> Best
          >>

          >Umm Eric, the link to the release notes didn't lead anywhere

          That's very strange. I just click on the links in your message and both are working... Can you try to copy everything between the <> and paste it directly in your browser to see if that would work? What mail client do you use to read your mail? I know someone wrote me in the past that the <> characters where giving him problems. I use them because it allow RFC compliant mail clients to deal properly with URI that are splited on multiple lines.

          Éric "Space Monkey" Beaudoin
          <mailto:beaudoer@...>
        • Paul Grosse
          Message 4 of 4 , May 7, 2003
            <snip>

            >> Please read the release notes and/or the documentation included
            >with both scripts to find out how to install Perl and how to run the
            >scripts.
            >>
            >> Best
            >>

            >Umm Eric, the link to the release notes didn't lead anywhere

            That's very strange. I just click on the links in your message and
            both are working... Can you try to copy everything between the <> and
            paste it directly in your browser to see if that would work? What mail
            client do you use to read your mail? I know someone wrote me in the
            past that the <> characters where giving him problems. I use them
            because it allow RFC compliant mail clients to deal properly with URI
            that are splited on multiple lines.
            </snip>

            I was actually using the yahoo web interface for the group over lunch.