Unable to save any .lst files

  • Antony Penhiter
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2003
      Just downloaded 5.1.0 and I am unable to save any .lst files.
      If I try to edit one, or make a new file, it won't save it.
      Is this something anyone else has noticed?
      Or did something download wrong
      Antony
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 2003
        This is NOT a LST question.  Editor function questions need to be brought up on the main PCGen group.

        Tir Gwaith
        PCGen BoD
        Data Silverback