Stunning Fist feat bug

  • Chris Larson
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2003
      I recently found a tiny bug with the Stunning Fist Feat in the SRD
      file srdfeats.lst.

      Here is the feat:
      Stunning Fist
      TYPE:General.Fighter
      PREFEAT:1,Improved Unarmed Strike
      PRESTAT:1,DEX=13
      PRESTAT:1,WIS=13
      PREATT:8
      SA:Stunning Fist attack %/day (DC %)|StunningFistAttack|StunningFistDC
      DESC:See Text
      DEFINE:StunningFistAttack|0
      DEFINE:StunFistDC|10+WIS
      BONUS:VAR|StunningFistDC|TL/2|TYPE=NoStack
      BONUS:VAR|StunningFistAttack|TL/4|TYPE=NoStack
      SOURCEPAGE:Chap.5, Feat Descriptions

      As you can see, the second DEFINE: tag has the wrong variable name
      listed. It needs to be DEFINE:StunningFistDC, not DEFINE:StunFistDC.