Different Unarmed Attack Bonus

  • Chris Larson
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2003
      I'm trying to create a dataset for the Munchkin D20 Player's Handbook
      from SJ Games, and I'm having a few problems. I'll post each
      separately to make replying easier.

      The fourth problem I encountered is with the Munchkin Monk Unarmed
      Attack bonus. Their Monk has a different Base Attack bonus for
      unarmed attacks, in addition to getting more attacks per round. I
      tried using
      BONUS:COMBAT|BAB|(CL+1)*3/4
      and
      BONUS:COMBAT|UAB|CL*3/4
      tags, but PCGen appears to ignore the BONUS:COMBAT|UAB tag. What am I
      doing wrong?