ATTACKCYCLE

  • Chris Larson
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2003
      I'm trying to create a dataset for the Munchkin D20 Player's Handbook
      from SJ Games, and I'm having a few problems. I'll post each
      separately to make replying easier.

      The third problem I've encountered is with the ATTACKCYCLE: tag in the
      class file. All Munchkin classes get an extra attack every +4,
      instead of the standard +5. However, when I tried using
      ATTACKCYCLE:BAB,RAB,UAB|4
      to set all attack modes, it didn't work. It seems like PCGen just
      ignored it. Am I doing something wrong?

      When I changed it to this:
      ATTACKCYCLE:BAB|4
      it got weird. Ranged and Unarmed attacks were unchanged, but for
      melee attacks it showed the corect number of attacks, but used a base
      of +0. For example, a level 10 Bard with 10 STR wielding a club
      should have attack bonuses of +8/+4. Instead, he has +0/-4. No
      matter what the Base Attack bonus is, PCGen starts the attacks off at
      +0. If there are bonuses from stats or magic weapons, they are
      applied correctly, but to the incorrect Base Attack bonus.