Bonus Feat & Stat progression

  • Chris Larson
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2003
      I'm trying to creat a dataset for the Munchkin D20 Player's Handbook
      from SJ Games, and I'm having a few problems. I'll post each
      separately to make replying easier.

      My second problem is:
      Munchkin D20 has a more favorable bonuus stat & feat progression than
      standard D20. I understand how to alter these using
      BONUSFEATLEVELSTARTINTERVAL:3|2 and BONUSSTATLEVELSTARTINTERVAL:3|3 in
      the miscinfo.lst file in the gameModes folder, but is there a way I
      can set these when the dataset is loaded instead of using a separate
      game mode? If I use a separate Game Mode for Munchkin D20, I have to
      change the GAME: tag in every source PCC I want to use, and any D&D
      sources should be usable, especially the SRD.