Synergy line on the skill that gives the bonus

  • Paul Grosse
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2003
      Okay for some reason this isn't working for any of my custom skills.

      Knowledge (Arcana: Arcane Magic)<tab>
      KEYSTAT:INT<tab>
      USEUNTRAINED:NO<tab>
      BONUS:SKILL|Knowledge (Arcana)|2|PRESKILL:1,Knowledge (Arcana: Arcane
      Magic)=5|TYPE=Synergy.STACK<tab>
      TYPE:INTELLIGENCE.KNOWLEDGE.CUSTOM<tab>
      SOURCEPAGE:DPHB, v1.17

      Now reading it one would think that it should give a synergy bonus to
      Arcana, but it doesn't do anything. Tir, are you sure that they |TYPE=
      doesn't matter where it goes? Does anyone want my LST file to pound on
      it and figure out why, and no I can't upload it to the yahoo board
      :( (stupid management)

      Paul "Yes that Paul" Grosse
      PCGen OGL Gibbon
      ICQ: 14397299
      AO: Nylan
      Various forums: Nylan (or Nylanfs)

      "The Earth is just too small and fragile a basket for the human race
      to keep all it's eggs in." - Robert Heinlein