FREQ: Equipment/weapon/weapon proficeincy editors

  • Stephen White
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2003
      I would like to see an equipment lst editor (similar to the other
      lst editors included)... I do not have the free time to create the
      lists myself. Also, I would like the ability to edit the actual
      included classes (adding extra weapns, etc.)
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2003
        This has nothing to do with ListFileHelp.

        Please refer this to the main PCGen Y! group.

        Tir Gwaith
        PCGen BoD
        Data Silverback