documentation on creating source files

  • cainfreeman
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2003
      Hello all,

      I dropped out of using PCGen for a bit but now I'm back. What I
      would like to do is create some of my own source files.
      (specifically Star Wars D20 realated) and I can't seem to find any
      documentation. Is there any out there? I could pick it apart, and
      use trial and error, but I figured if there was documentation it
      would make things a bit easier.

      thanks for any info.
      --Gene
      P.S. it is REALY looking GREAT!
    • Barak
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2003
        Err, did you try reading the docs that came with it?

        Click "Help" and then "Documentation" when you fire up the program.

        Barak
        - PCGen BoD
        - OS Silverback