Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Re: Natural attacks broken [TM]

    Message 1 of 5 , May 1 11:35 AM
      Right, the None| is killing the syntax. PCGen doesn't know what to do with
      it. That is why I put [TM] in the message heading, trying to get a Tracker
      Monkey to make a Bug Tracker for it, so the LST Editor can be fixed.... :)

      Tir Gwaith
      PCGen BoD
      Data Silverback

      > Well, the first one works and it's the default for the Minotaur.
      > The second one doesn't work and it's what's created from the list
      > editor.
      > I tried this not only with the Minotaur but with Dragons and Aboleths.
      > Even just making a copy (without modifying anything) will make it
      > where the Dragon's natural attacks will be unequipable because you
      > have 0 of them.
    • Martijn Verburg (DSLWN)
      Message 2 of 5 , May 5 4:14 PM

        Tracker organised