Pathfinder Core dataset weapon mistakes

  • dracoprimus
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 22, 2013
      In pfcr_equip_weapons_melee.lst, both sword (bastard) and wareaxe (dwarven) are mistakenly coded as OneHanded under TYPE, but TwoHanded under Wield:
    • Bahamut Dragon
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 22, 2013
        I'm not exactly certain that's a mistake.

        Martial - They are two handed, exotic they are one handed.

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 22, 2013
          Yes, it's a bit of a conundrum. As a Martial Weapon both may only be used Two Handed, but if you
          take the Exotic Weapon Proficiency, you may now use it One Handed.

          The inconsistency I see on review is the Weapon Prof File shows TwoHanded, the Equipment is
          OneHanded in the type.

          Beyond that, it's the nature of the Katana, Bastard Sword and Dwarven Waraxe to fall in this weird
          spot. I do wish EQMOD would take a PRExxx, then we could add the OneHanded when you take the Exotic
          Weapon Prof.

          I can place both types on there if that is the request though.

          Cheers,

          Andrew