Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Natural attacks broken [TM]

    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2003
      LST Editor Bug.

      The first one Won't work, it will have stack overflows, or someother errors
      parsing. Drop the None| and ti will.

      The second one will work. I personally don't care for the ALLCAPS but it
      will work. The * doesn't matter either way. It tells the program not to do
      reiterative attacks based on BAB....

      Tir Gwaith
      PCGen BoD
      Data Silverback
      Message 2 of 5 , May 1, 2003
        Well, the first one works and it's the default for the Minotaur.
        The second one doesn't work and it's what's created from the list
        editor.
        I tried this not only with the Minotaur but with Dragons and Aboleths.
        Even just making a copy (without modifying anything) will make it
        where the Dragon's natural attacks will be unequipable because you
        have 0 of them.

        --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "Tir Gwaith" <thoron-tir-

        Message 3 of 5 , May 1, 2003
          If you don't believe me, then try it. Very easy. Just create a
          minotaur character and then go to its inventory. You'll find you can
          equip the 'gore' natural weapon. Then, go to the list editor and
          make a copy of the minotaur. Change you character's race to this
          new 'Copy of Minotaur' race and then go to its inventory. You'll
          find you can't equip your 'gore' natural weapon. And it gives you
          this error: 'You have already added all your gore.'

          And I just found something preculiar... both formats the default and
          the lst editor format for natural attacks work if you create your own
          resource and .pcc file and everything. It seems that the modified
          format doesn't work ONLY with the customRaces.lst

          See if you can replicate my results
          Message 4 of 5 , May 1, 2003
            Right, the None| is killing the syntax. PCGen doesn't know what to do with
            it. That is why I put [TM] in the message heading, trying to get a Tracker
            Monkey to make a Bug Tracker for it, so the LST Editor can be fixed.... :)

            Tir Gwaith
            PCGen BoD
            Data Silverback

            > Well, the first one works and it's the default for the Minotaur.
            > The second one doesn't work and it's what's created from the list
            > editor.
            > I tried this not only with the Minotaur but with Dragons and Aboleths.
            > Even just making a copy (without modifying anything) will make it
            > where the Dragon's natural attacks will be unequipable because you
            > have 0 of them.
          • Martijn Verburg (DSLWN)
            Message 5 of 5 , May 5, 2003

              Tracker organised