How to add choice of +1 Spellcaster Level

  • Geoffrey West
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2003
      How can you add this at various levels in a prestige class? My
      prestige class is all set to go, except for this. Where/How can I
      add it using the Class List Editor?
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2003
        I don't use the editors.

        You need this tag:

        ADD:SPELLCASTER(ANY)

        Or some subset of classes. Check out the docs on ADD:SPELLCASTER (global
        tag)

        Tir Gwaith
        PCGen BoD
        Data Silverback