Can anyone figure out I'm getting a neg misc mod to Jump here?

  • kalidor2000
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 8, 2013
      Hello PCGen and group!

      I am going to attach my 2nd level Rogue for DnD 3.5 here.

      I have been confused and cannot for the life of me figure out why my Halfling Rogue is getting a -2 Misc Mod to his Jump.
      I thought Halfling actually got a +2 to Jump!
      Furthermore, there should be an additional +2 to Jump, thanks to the 5 Ranks in Tumble, no?  (Synergy)

      Well, I want to make sure I am not missing something...
      My encumbrance is in order (light load at ~19 lbs.)
      I am using Light Armor (Leather)

      Any ideas?  Help?

      Thanks in advance; I love this program and just want to make sure I am getting accurate statistics (or my DM will freak, lol)

    • Anestis Kozakis
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 8, 2013
        This list is more for help with coding LST files (the data files for PCGen.

        I recommend posting to the main Yahoo group, pcgen@yahoogroups.com .

        Also, the mailing lists strip attachments.  You'll need to upload your PCGen character to the files section of the group.

        But, just an idea, what's your Halfling's Strength? If it's 8 you'll get a -2 to the skill (from memory)

        Anestis.

        On 8 September 2013 22:36, <kalidor2000@...> wrote:

        Hello PCGen and group!

        I am going to attach my 2nd level Rogue for DnD 3.5 here.

        I have been confused and cannot for the life of me figure out why my Halfling Rogue is getting a -2 Misc Mod to his Jump.
        I thought Halfling actually got a +2 to Jump!
        Furthermore, there should be an additional +2 to Jump, thanks to the 5 Ranks in Tumble, no?  (Synergy)

        Well, I want to make sure I am not missing something...
        My encumbrance is in order (light load at ~19 lbs.)
        I am using Light Armor (Leather)

        Any ideas?  Help?

        Thanks in advance; I love this program and just want to make sure I am getting accurate statistics (or my DM will freak, lol)

        Anestis Kozakis | kenosti@...
        - "In Numenera, players are not rewarded for slaying foes in combat, so using a smart idea to avoid combat and still succeed is just good play. Likewise, coming up with an idea to defeat a foe without hammering on it with weapons is encouraged - creativity is not cheating!"
        - Numenera Core RuleBook - Page 102
      • kalidor2000
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 8, 2013

           Poop.  It didn't take my .pdf attachment of the character.

          I'm going to try and upload in files.

          Attachment name will be Kemm Shayl.

          --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, <pcgenlistfilehelp@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

          Hello PCGen and group!

          I am going to attach my 2nd level Rogue for DnD 3.5 here.

          I have been confused and cannot for the life of me figure out why my Halfling Rogue is getting a -2 Misc Mod to his Jump.
          I thought Halfling actually got a +2 to Jump!
          Furthermore, there should be an additional +2 to Jump, thanks to the 5 Ranks in Tumble, no?  (Synergy)

          Well, I want to make sure I am not missing something...
          My encumbrance is in order (light load at ~19 lbs.)
          I am using Light Armor (Leather)

          Any ideas?  Help?

          Thanks in advance; I love this program and just want to make sure I am getting accurate statistics (or my DM will freak, lol)

        • Barak

            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 8, 2013

              Pah!  I knew it was something DUMB I was overlooking; thank you so much!

              Any ideas as to why the synergy isn't kicking in then?  I have 5 ranks in Tumble, and I think that gives a bonus (+1 or +2?)  to Jump, no?

              Is synergy an unofficial concept, maybe?

              Thanks so much for your help, thus far!