Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Accessing weapon attributes

  • Ricky
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 24, 2013
      if it's rsrd, could you try looking at flaming burst eqmod. it deals damage based on the crit multiplier.
      regards

      Inviato da Yahoo! Mail su Android

    • Paul
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 26, 2013
        SPROP:+1d6 fire damage. On a critical hit deals +%d10 additional fire damage|CRITMULT-1

        Something like that? If you want it to change die size it will be more complicated.