Everyone gets one!

  • lifer4700
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 8 9:36 AM
      Hello,

      Let's assume I have an ability I want everyone in my campaign world to have, regardless of race, class, etc.

      I have coded up the ability, but I can't figure out how to give it to everyone, autmatically, with no prompts, dialogs, or choices to be made.

      Where would I enter that?
    • Maredudd
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 8 9:46 AM
        Hi Lifer4700,

        In the PCC file. I am not where I can look at the data files but I believe if you look in the RSRD or PFCR PCC files you'll find examples of global LST tags applied directly when any character is created.

        Maredudd

        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 8 12:46 PM
          If it's the 35e or Pathfinder gamemodes

          CATEGORY=Internal|Default.MOD ABILITY:<CAT>|<NATURE>|<Your Ability>

          Cheers,

          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 8 12:47 PM
            Abilities can't be granted from a PCC file, just BONUS.

            One of the reasons why I set up the Default ability.

            Cheers,

            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 8 1:02 PM
              Can a default ability grant a template?

              Best,

              Henk

              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 8 1:11 PM
                Yes, it's an ability, which means it can grant whatever an ability can grant.

                The name of the ability is 'Default'.