Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] CHOOSE:SPELLS Question

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 24, 2013
      Well, you're waiting for the NEWTAG request to allow SPELLLIST/SPELLKNOWN accept %LIST.

      Otherwise, be ready to write out one of these for each spell you can select.

      SPELLKNOWN:CLASS|Sorcerer=x|SpellName|PRExxx:1,ObjectName (Spell Name)

      Cheers,

      On 7/24/2013 8:16 PM, Eric C Smith wrote:
      > Hi Folks!
      >
      > I'm using the following tag in a data set:
      >
      > CHOOSE:SPELLS|CLASSLIST=Sorcerer[LEVELMAX=MAXCASTABLE-1;KNOWN=NO]
      >
      > When the list of spells is presented and one selected, how do I add it to the sorcerer's Known Spells?
      >
      > Maredudd

    • Eric C Smith
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 25, 2013
        Ugh!

        I think your right . . . I'm waiting for the NEWTAG request to get implemented . . .

        Maredudd