wierd error

  • guru_scott@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 23, 2013
      Hey guys,

      I've been getting this error in several different places. Can anyone tell me what it means and what I can do about it?

      00:00:41.610 SEVERE Thread-14 pcgen.core.AbilityCategory doResolve Invalid use of MULT:YES Ability Elven Arcana where a target [parens] is required
      00:00:41.610 SEVERE Thread-14 pcgen.core.AbilityCategory doResolve PLEASE TAKE NOTE: If usage locations are reported, not all usages are necessary illegal (at least one is)
      00:00:41.611 SEVERE Thread-14 pcgen.rules.context.TrackingReferenceContext unconstructedReferenceFound Was used in file:/C:/Users/admin/Documents/PCGen/content/notfordistribution/pathfinder/paizo/pathfinder/advanced_race_guide/pfarg_abilities_archetypes.lst in tokens: [plugin.lsttokens.AbilityLst]

      Thanks,

      -Scott
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 23, 2013
        Means Elven Arcana has a choice and you're not assigning the choice. Probably looks something like:

        ABILITY:Special Ability|AUTOMATIC|Elven Arcana
        and it needs to look like:
        ABILITY:Special Ability|AUTOMATIC|Elven Arcana (ChoiceMade)

        Or if you need the user to make an actual choice
        BONUS:ABILITYPOOL|Elven Arcana|1

        and set up the abilitycategory with ABILITYLIST:Elven Arcana

        Cheers,