Re: 500 Vision with PRE

  • Phantom Of Krankor
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 28, 2003
      --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, Eric Beaudoin
      <beaudoer@v...> wrote:
      > At 09:21 2003.04.28, tir_gwaith wrote:
      > >VISION does not support PRExxx tags embedded.
      > >
      > >Not sure, but you could try
      > >VISION:Stonevision (0')
      > >BONUS:VISION|Stonevision|35|PRERACE:Dwarf
      > >
      > >I know BONUS:VISION was discussed... Not sure if that ever got done,
      > >though. And I'm not sure if the VISION will hide 0' tags.. Be nice
      > >if it did, esp. with a BONUS:VISION tag. :)
      >
      > BONUS:VISION is implemented.
      >
      > One thing that was asked in the FREQ is that
      BONUS:VISION|Stonevision|35 should work without any VISION tag
      requirement. This mean that the VISION:Stonevision (0') should not be
      needed.

      Unfortunately, that doesn't work. If I don't put in the
      VISION:Stonevision (0'), it never shows up. That makes sense to me,
      since the "variable" has to be declared.

      -Greg G