Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Enlarge Person

  • John Bauldree
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 15, 2013
      Sorry meant to include that
      PCGen 6.00.01
      Gamemode 3.5 e
      SRD3.5 for players
      I'm using mac OSX 10.8.4 with the latest java version installed (ver. 7 update 25)

      John Bauldree
      balingar@...

      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 15, 2013
        Try this:

        max(var("CL=Paladin"),var("CL=Cavalier"),var("CL=Ranger"),var("CL=Druid"))

        The DruidLVL et al, is only set in the classes themselves - DEFINE:DruidLVL|CL so if the class
        doesn't exist, it is going to be null/0)

        Cheers,

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 15, 2013
          It appears to be granting the actual Size changes. Open a Data Bug and I'll see about fixing that.