Lore Warden

  • kiasukiasikiabo
    Message 1 of 16 , Jul 13, 2013
      Hi,
      A while ago Andrew coded up the lore warden, Thanks. I can't seem to get it to appear in the archetypes menu. I put it in my homebrew folder in a file my_class.lst with a pcc file. Is there something I am missing?

      Thanks
    • kiasukiasikiabo
      Message 2 of 16 , Jul 13, 2013
        Ok figured out for archetypes it needs to be coded as ABILITY: in the pcc file, so moved it to my_abilities_archetypes.lst, so now it is visible in the archetypes menu for fighter. However when I select it I get the error "You cannot select anymore abilities". I can however select other archetypes.

        I am new to this so bear with me.

        Message 3 of 16 , Jul 13, 2013
          Add to the Archetype 'COST:0' on the actual line. It removes the cost requirement and follows the rest.

          Cheers,

          On 7/13/2013 1:54 PM, kiasukiasikiabo wrote:
          > Ok figured out for archetypes it needs to be coded as ABILITY: in the pcc file, so moved it to my_abilities_archetypes.lst, so now it is visible in the archetypes menu for fighter. However when I select it I get the error "You cannot select anymore abilities". I can however select other archetypes.
          >
          > I am new to this so bear with me.
          >
          > --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "kiasukiasikiabo" <18nikko@...> wrote:
          >>
          >> Hi,
          >> A while ago Andrew coded up the lore warden, Thanks. I can't seem to get it to appear in the archetypes menu. I put it in my homebrew folder in a file my_class.lst with a pcc file. Is there something I am missing?
          >>
          >> Thanks

        • kiasukiasikiabo
          Message 4 of 16 , Jul 13, 2013
            AH, that worked.
            However it seems the scholastic ability is not being applied.
            Is there some extra coding that needs to be there to add the extra two skill points to intelligence based skills only? Also all intelligence based skills should be class skills for the lore warden.

            Message 5 of 16 , Jul 14, 2013
              I would need to look at the ability in question. Are you saying the ability isn't appearing or that
              it's special effects are not being applied?

              If this was a quick "help you out" then no, I didn't code up the extras.

              Is this a +2 Bonus to all Intelligence based skills or is this +2 ranks to all Intelligence based
              skills? Or you just get 2 Skill points per level which you are supposed to only apply to
              Intelligence based skills?

              The answer to that alters the answer I would give:
              1) BONUS:SKILL|TYPE.Intelligence|2
              2) BONUS:SKILLRANK|TYPE.Intelligence|2
              3) BONUS:SKILLPOOL|NUMBER|2

              Note, there is no method to limit a pool point from being given toa subset. You'd have to forgo the
              skill tab completely and use a complex chooser set up to grant the points "blind".

              On 7/13/2013 8:38 PM, kiasukiasikiabo wrote:
              > AH, that worked.
              > However it seems the scholastic ability is not being applied.
              > Is there some extra coding that needs to be there to add the extra two skill points to intelligence based skills only? Also all intelligence based skills should be class skills for the lore warden.

              >> Add to the Archetype 'COST:0' on the actual line. It removes the cost requirement and follows the rest.
              >>
              >> Cheers,
              >>
              >> On 7/13/2013 1:54 PM, kiasukiasikiabo wrote:
              >>> Ok figured out for archetypes it needs to be coded as ABILITY: in the pcc file, so moved it to my_abilities_archetypes.lst, so now it is visible in the archetypes menu for fighter. However when I select it I get the error "You cannot select anymore abilities". I can however select other archetypes.
              >>>
              >>> I am new to this so bear with me.

            • kiasukiasikiabo
              Message 6 of 16 , Jul 14, 2013
                It is the third, from d20pfsrd:

                Scholastic (Ex)

                Lore wardens gain 2 additional skill ranks each level. These ranks must be spent on Intelligence-based skills. All Intelligence-based skills are class skills for lore wardens.

                This ability replaces the lore warden’s proficiency with medium armor, heavy armor, and shields.

                So as a temporary hak, BONUS:SKILLPOOL|NUMBER|2 Should work
                and it would just be scout's honor for the the player, in this case me :)

                I assume this goes on the line for the scholastic ability.

                And yes this was a quick "help me out" which I am taking as an opportunity to learn more about lst coding. Which will be a must for me using PCgen since I like to explore bizarre characters. I decided to stop using my work computer for gaming, so I have no access to excel (YAPCG) which was pretty good for pathfinder. I don't use excel for anything else, so no biggie, and PCGen works on linux!

                By the way is there an lst mode for emacs? I found vim, jedit and kate, but not emacs :-(, I guess I could roll up my sleeves and brush up on my lisp.

                Thanks for all your help.

                Message 7 of 16 , Jul 14, 2013
                  On 7/14/2013 8:45 AM, kiasukiasikiabo wrote:

                  > It is the third, from d20pfsrd:
                  >
                  > Scholastic (Ex)
                  >
                  > Lore wardens gain 2 additional skill ranks each level. These ranks must be spent on Intelligence-based skills. All Intelligence-based skills are class skills for lore wardens.
                  >
                  > This ability replaces the lore warden’s proficiency with medium armor, heavy armor, and shields.
                  >
                  > So as a temporary hak, BONUS:SKILLPOOL|NUMBER|2 Should work
                  > and it would just be scout's honor for the the player, in this case me :)
                  >
                  > I assume this goes on the line for the scholastic ability.

                  Yes

                  > And yes this was a quick "help me out" which I am taking as an opportunity to learn more about lst coding. Which will be a must for me using PCgen since I like to explore bizarre characters. I decided to stop using my work computer for gaming, so I have no access to excel (YAPCG) which was pretty good for pathfinder. I don't use excel for anything else, so no biggie, and PCGen works on linux!
                  >
                  > By the way is there an lst mode for emacs? I found vim, jedit and kate, but not emacs :-(, I guess I could roll up my sleeves and brush up on my lisp.

                  Whatever I have on the wiki or in the svn is all I have as far as donated syntax files.

                  You should be able to get most of the syntax from the editplus file (That's the one I maintain and
                  use mostly), and then place it in an emacs file (adjust the format to emacs)

                  > Thanks for all your help.

                  You're welcome.

                  >> I would need to look at the ability in question. Are you saying the ability isn't appearing or that
                  >> it's special effects are not being applied?
                  >>
                  >> If this was a quick "help you out" then no, I didn't code up the extras.
                  >>
                  >> Is this a +2 Bonus to all Intelligence based skills or is this +2 ranks to all Intelligence based
                  >> skills? Or you just get 2 Skill points per level which you are supposed to only apply to
                  >> Intelligence based skills?
                  >>
                  >> The answer to that alters the answer I would give:
                  >> 1) BONUS:SKILL|TYPE.Intelligence|2
                  >> 2) BONUS:SKILLRANK|TYPE.Intelligence|2
                  >> 3) BONUS:SKILLPOOL|NUMBER|2
                  >>
                  >> Note, there is no method to limit a pool point from being given toa subset. You'd have to forgo the
                  >> skill tab completely and use a complex chooser set up to grant the points "blind".
                  >>
                  >> On 7/13/2013 8:38 PM, kiasukiasikiabo wrote:
                  >>> AH, that worked.
                  >>> However it seems the scholastic ability is not being applied.
                  >>> Is there some extra coding that needs to be there to add the extra two skill points to intelligence based skills only? Also all intelligence based skills should be class skills for the lore warden.

                • kiasukiasikiabo
                  Message 8 of 16 , Jul 16, 2013
                    Still not able to get the scholastic ability working. I still am not getting the extra two skill points. Here are the two lines I tried:

                    Scholastic KEY:Scholastic ~ Lore Warden CATEGORY:Special Ability TYPE:Extraordinary TYPE:SpecialQuality DESC:Lore wardens gain 2 additional skill ranks each level. These ranks must be spent on Intelligence-based skills. All Intelligence-based skills are class skills for lore wardens. This ability replaces the lore warden's proficiency with medium armor, heavy armor, and shields. BONUS:SKILLPOOL|CLASS=Fighter;LEVEL=1|2 BONUS:SKILLPOOL|CLASS=Fighter;LEVEL=2|2 BONUS:SKILLPOOL|CLASS=Fighter;LEVEL=3|2 BONUS:SKILLPOOL|CLASS=Fighter;LEVEL=4|2 BONUS:SKILLPOOL|CLASS=Fighter;LEVEL=5|2 BONUS:SKILLPOOL|CLASS=Fighter;LEVEL=6|2 BONUS:SKILLPOOL|CLASS=Fighter;LEVEL=7|2 BONUS:SKILLPOOL|CLASS=Fighter;LEVEL=8|2 BONUS:SKILLPOOL|CLASS=Fighter;LEVEL=9|2 BONUS:SKILLPOOL|CLASS=Fighter;LEVEL=10|2 BONUS:SKILLPOOL|CLASS=Fighter;LEVEL=11|2 BONUS:SKILLPOOL|CLASS=Fighter;LEVEL=12|2 BONUS:SKILLPOOL|CLASS=Fighter;LEVEL=13|2 BONUS:SKILLPOOL|CLASS=Fighter;LEVEL=14|2 BONUS:SKILLPOOL|CLASS=Fighter;LEVEL=15|2 BONUS:SKILLPOOL|CLASS=Fighter;LEVEL=16|2 BONUS:SKILLPOOL|CLASS=Fighter;LEVEL=17|2 BONUS:SKILLPOOL|CLASS=Fighter;LEVEL=18|2 BONUS:SKILLPOOL|CLASS=Fighter;LEVEL=19|2 BONUS:SKILLPOOL|CLASS=Fighter;LEVEL=20|2 CSKILL:Appraise|TYPE=Craft|TYPE=Knowledge|Linguistics|Spellcraft SOURCEPAGE:p.Xx
                    #Scholastic KEY:Scholastic ~ Lore Warden TYPE:Extraordinary.ArchetypeAbility.SpecialQuality TYPE:Extraordinary CATEGORY:Special Ability TYPE:SpecialQuality BONUS:SKILLPOOL|NUMBER|2 SOURCEPAGE:p.x DESC:Lore wardens gain 2 additional skill ranks each level. These ranks must be spent on Intelligence-based skills. All Intelligence-based skills are class skills for lore wardens. This ability replaces the lore warden's proficiency with medium armor, heavy armor, and shields.

                    Any ideas?

                    Message 9 of 16 , Jul 16, 2013
                      Open a JIRA Code Bug.

                      If you aren't seeing any points at any level then the tag is broken.

                    • kiasukiasikiabo
                      Message 10 of 16 , Jul 16, 2013
                        Opened a bug.

                        > Open a JIRA Code Bug.
                        >
                        > If you aren't seeing any points at any level then the tag is broken.
                        >
                        > On 7/16/2013 7:09 PM, kiasukiasikiabo wrote:
                        > > Still not able to get the scholastic ability working. I still am not getting the extra two skill points. Here are the two lines I tried:
                        > >
                        > > Scholastic KEY:Scholastic ~ Lore Warden CATEGORY:Special Ability TYPE:Extraordinary TYPE:SpecialQuality DESC:Lore wardens gain 2 additional skill ranks each level. These ranks must be spent on Intelligence-based skills. All Intelligence-based skills are class skills for lore wardens. This ability replaces the lore warden's proficiency with medium armor, heavy armor, and shields. BONUS:SKILLPOOL|CLASS=Fighter;LEVEL=1|2 BONUS:SKILLPOOL|CLASS=Fighter;LEVEL=2|2 BONUS:SKILLPOOL|CLASS=Fighter;LEVEL=3|2 BONUS:SKILLPOOL|CLASS=Fighter;LEVEL=4|2 BONUS:SKILLPOOL|CLASS=Fighter;LEVEL=5|2 BONUS:SKILLPOOL|CLASS=Fighter;LEVEL=6|2 BONUS:SKILLPOOL|CLASS=Fighter;LEVEL=7|2 BONUS:SKILLPOOL|CLASS=Fighter;LEVEL=8|2 BONUS:SKILLPOOL|CLASS=Fighter;LEVEL=9|2 BONUS:SKILLPOOL|CLASS=Fighter;LEVEL=10|2 BONUS:SKILLPOOL|CLASS=Fighter;LEVEL=11|2 BONUS:SKILLPOOL|CLASS=Fighter;LEVEL=12|2 BONUS:SKILLPOOL|CLASS=Fighter;LEVEL=13|2 BONUS:SKILLPOOL|CLASS=Fighter;LEVEL=14|2 BONUS:SKILLPOOL|CLASS=Fighter;LEVEL=15|2 BONUS:
                        > SKILLPOOL|CLASS=Fighter;LEVEL=16|2 BONUS:SKILLPOOL|CLASS=Fighter;LEVEL=17|2 BONUS:SKILLPOOL|CLASS=Fighter;LEVEL=18|2 BONUS:SKILLPOOL|CLASS=Fighter;LEVEL=19|2 BONUS:SKILLPOOL|CLASS=Fighter;LEVEL=20|2 CSKILL:Appraise|TYPE=Craft|TYPE=Knowledge|Linguistics|Spellcraft SOURCEPAGE:p.Xx
                        > > #Scholastic KEY:Scholastic ~ Lore Warden TYPE:Extraordinary.ArchetypeAbility.SpecialQuality TYPE:Extraordinary CATEGORY:Special Ability TYPE:SpecialQuality BONUS:SKILLPOOL|NUMBER|2 SOURCEPAGE:p.x DESC:Lore wardens gain 2 additional skill ranks each level. These ranks must be spent on Intelligence-based skills. All Intelligence-based skills are class skills for lore wardens. This ability replaces the lore warden's proficiency with medium armor, heavy armor, and shields.
                        > >

                        > > Any ideas?
                        > > Thanks
                        > >
                        > > --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, Andrew <drew0500@> wrote:

                        > >> Yes

                        > >> Whatever I have on the wiki or in the svn is all I have as far as donated syntax files.
                        > >>
                        > >> You should be able to get most of the syntax from the editplus file (That's the one I maintain and
                        > >> use mostly), and then place it in an emacs file (adjust the format to emacs)

                        > >> You're welcome.

                      • chall_t_dow
                        Message 11 of 16 , Mar 2, 2014
                          This seems to be slightly broken again in the new RC2. Now this doesn't add any skill points when first taken.  However, I found that by removing the fighter level and re-adding it does calculate the points correctly.  I tested  with the Tactician (which uses that code).  I also tried the Cloistered Cleric as well since it has a similar increase to skill points and it doesn't seem to work at all.  It uses BONUS:VAR|ClericSkillPts|2|TYPE=Archetype.
                        • segmentvssolaris
                          Message 12 of 16 , Jun 6, 2014
                            I know this is an outdated thread, but I have been trying to add the Lore Warden for a character concept and failing.

                            I downloaded the file from the svn and tried to follow the instructions and I continue to get the error "You can't select anymore abilities."

                            What I noticed in this is that the word Archetype is misspelled as Archetye in many places.  When I fix that, I no longer qualify for the archetype.  When I remove the value TYPE.FighterArchetype from [!PREABILITY:1 I qualify, but I still encounter the error for ability selection.

                            I would like to see if I can use this .lst data and finish my concept, but I am at a loss.  Any guidance is appreciated.

                            Thanks,

                            Sean

                            Message 13 of 16 , Jun 6, 2014
                              Hi Sean,

                              (Short answer: I fixed it, but don't expect this to be the case in the future for NFD. And FYI this isn't the correct place to bring up bugs. See long answer for details...)

                              Long answer:

                              Couple of things:

                              1) This is not where we report issues. This group is where folks ask for help in making their own books or house materials. (NFD is not qualified as homebrew). Something in-progress by a data team member seeking assistance or guidance will discuss things on pcgen_experimental (Sets in progress, new features to support sets in progress, etc.). Normal bugs or requests can be voiced on the main pcgen yahoo group. Although these days I just ask people to post Bug and Feature Requests on our issue tracker system jira.pcgen.org. However, getting a report for something in NFD would just waste time. Bugs/Features are only acceptable if the item is part of our release. (See 1a)

                              1a) I will not accept reports for items in NFD, 3rd party controlled sets that we aren't partnered with (CMP, other Homebrews, etc). It must be something that is officially released and within our control. If I can't affect it directly, or someone on my team, then it's just a waste of time for everyone involved.

                              2) Now, cause I'm a nice sort of person (really, I am) the issue has been fixed (r.24056). HOWEVER, please let me be clear to those that follow these list, it is not routine nor precedent setting to fix or update works that are for all intents and purposes NOT released and still in-progress. Anything in NFD is a work in progress and is not tested. The main disclaimer is  "Use it at your own risk, it is as-is with any bugs, defects, and broken features". A quaint analogy for grabbing anything from NFD would be like taking a car off the assembly line (mid-process) and taking it for a drive, knowing that it's not finished or even safe to drive.

                              The main purpose of NFD is so the data team can coordinate who is working on books, or share the burden of the book creation process. Makes it much easier on the team. If you would like to contribute time and effort to getting books up and released, I would certainly appreciate any help. We are a volunteer organization and every volunteer that contributes helps push out newer materials and features faster.

                              That all said, if you have a pcgen need and it's within my immediate ability, then I will try to help you out.

                              Cheers,
                              Andrew Maitland
                              Data 2nd

                              Message 14 of 16 , Jun 6, 2014
                                Hi Andrew,

                                I know you are a nice guy, you are doing yeoman's work on a volunteer project that you don't have to do.  :)

                                Thank you for fixing.  I realize I should have been more specific in my question.  I had actually been stumped on one of your comments earlier in the thread regarding adding Cost.  I had thought you meant to make it 0 in the gui, but it was already 0.  My post had been intended as a, "hey dummy, type this in your file" not as a bug report.  I had read all the threads on here for Lore Warden and was simply stumped.

                                After I posted, my post didn't show up, so I kept tinkering and finally figured out what I needed to add based on other archetypes.  I was able to add the cost and the desc to the content I had added to the homebrew section.

                                Lore Warden KEY:Fighter Archetype ~ Lore Warden CATEGORY:Archetype PRECLASS:1,Fighter=1 TYPE:Archetype.FighterArchetype.FighterMediumArmorProficiency.FighterHeavyArmorProficiency.FighterShieldProficiency.FighterTowerShieldProficiency.FighterBravery1.FighterArmorTraining1.FighterArmorTraining2.FighterArmorTraining3.FighterArmorTraining4.FighterArmorMastery PREMULT:1,[PREABILITY:1,CATEGORY=Archetype,Fighter Archetype ~ Lore Warden],[!PREABILITY:1,CATEGORY=Archetype,TYPE.FighterMediumArmorProficiency,TYPE.FighterHeavyArmorProficiency,TYPE.FighterShieldProficiency,TYPE.FighterTowerShieldProficiency,TYPE.FighterBravery1,TYPE.FighterArmorTraining1,TYPE.FighterArmorTraining2,TYPE.FighterArmorTraining3,TYPE.FighterArmorTraining4,TYPE.FighterArmorMastery] DESC:Quick thinking and deception can often carry the day where raw force might not. Lore wardens are the bodyguards, guardians, and soldiers of the Pathfinder Society. Not only are they often called upon to protect and watch over important repositories of lore, but they themselves are impressive keepers of all manner of knowledge. Lore wardens are fighters who benefit from learning to outsmart and outmaneuver their foes rather than just overpower them. Even out of combat, lore wardens have a quick wit and a surprising breadth of knowledge that can often grant them significant advantages over enemies even before a battle begins. Indeed, for many lore wardens, a fight that can be won without a single weapon being drawn is the best kind of victory. A lore warden has the following class features. ABILITY:Special Ability|AUTOMATIC|Scholastic ~ Lore Warden|PRECLASS:1,Fighter=1 ABILITY:Special Ability|AUTOMATIC|Expertise ~ Lore Warden|PRECLASS:1,Fighter=2 ABILITY:Special Ability|AUTOMATIC|Maneuver Mastery ~ Lore Warden|PRECLASS:1,Fighter=3 ABILITY:Special Ability|AUTOMATIC|Know Thy Enemy ~ Lore Warden|PRECLASS:1,Fighter=7 ABILITY:Special Ability|AUTOMATIC|Hair's Breadth ~ Lore Warden|PRECLASS:1,Fighter=11 ABILITY:Special Ability|AUTOMATIC|Swift Lore ~ Lore Warden|PRECLASS:1,Fighter=14 ABILITY:Special Ability|AUTOMATIC|Know Weakness ~ Lore Warden|PRECLASS:1,Fighter=19 COST:0 SOURCEPAGE:p.xx ASPECT:Archetype Base Class|Fighter

                                I didn't want to double post and was waiting for my post to show up to say I had found a way to move forward.  I should have just done that as I am realizing the posts must go to a review stage before showing up on the group conversations.

                                I would like to help out PCGEN, but I think the best way would probably be via donation (once my new job starts) and testing.  I hadn't played a pen and paper RPG in 15 years and just started up again recently.  PCGEN has been a great boon to me to relearn character generation and I have been relying on it heavily just to better understand Pathfinder.  The Paizo related internet sites plus these groups are great sources of information and guidance.

                                If I need to post on this group again, I will try to coach my questions more appropriately.  Just to reiterate, I know you did the original .lst out of the goodness of your heart, and I was trying to use it as is.

                                Thanks again for all the work and support you do.  I for one greatly appreciate it.

                                Sean

                                Message 15 of 16 , Jun 6, 2014
                                  Hi Sean,

                                  That's the older method, if you want to have the version I updated, I posted it below... however, this version won't work unless you are using 6.03.00.

                                  Lore Warden            KEY:Fighter Archetype ~ Lore Warden                CATEGORY:Archetype            TYPE:Archetype.FighterArchetype                                                                        PRECLASS:1,Fighter=1    PREMULT:1,[PREABILITY:1,CATEGORY=Archetype,Fighter Archetype ~ Lore Warden],[!PREABILITY:1,CATEGORY=Archetype,TYPE.FighterMediumArmorProficiency,TYPE.FighterHeavyArmorProficiency,TYPE.FighterShieldProficiency,TYPE.FighterTowerShieldProficiency,TYPE.FighterArchetype,TYPE.FighterBravery1,TYPE.FighterArmorTraining1,TYPE.FighterArmorTraining2,TYPE.FighterArmorTraining3,TYPE.FighterArmorTraining4,TYPE.FighterArmorMastery]                                                                                                                                                                                                DESC:Quick thinking and deception can often carry the day where raw force might not. Lore wardens are the bodyguards, guardians, and soldiers of the Pathfinder Society. Not only are they often called upon to protect and watch over important repositories of lore, but they themselves are impressive keepers of all manner of knowledge. Lore wardens are fighters who benefit from learning to outsmart and outmaneuver their foes rather than just overpower them. Even out of combat, lore wardens have a quick wit and a surprising breadth of knowledge that can often grant them significant advantages over enemies even before a battle begins. Indeed, for many lore wardens, a fight that can be won without a single weapon being drawn is the best kind of victory. A lore warden has the following class features.    ABILITY:Fighter Class Feature|AUTOMATIC|Lore Warden ~ Scholastic|PRECLASS:1,Fighter=1        ABILITY:Fighter Class Feature|AUTOMATIC|Lore Warden ~ Expertise|PRECLASS:1,Fighter=2        ABILITY:Fighter Class Feature|AUTOMATIC|Lore Warden ~ Maneuver Mastery|PRECLASS:1,Fighter=3        ABILITY:Fighter Class Feature|AUTOMATIC|Lore Warden ~ Know Thy Enemy|PRECLASS:1,Fighter=7        ABILITY:Fighter Class Feature|AUTOMATIC|Lore Warden ~ Hair's Breadth|PRECLASS:1,Fighter=11        ABILITY:Fighter Class Feature|AUTOMATIC|Lore Warden ~ Swift Lore|PRECLASS:1,Fighter=14        ABILITY:Fighter Class Feature|AUTOMATIC|Lore Warden ~ Know Weakness|PRECLASS:1,Fighter=19        COST:0        SOURCEPAGE:p.31

                                  The ASPECT is optional, it doesn't do anything functional. I added it on an a whim that never manifested anything - I forgot what I had planned, probably some display design when I was trying to alter somethings...

                                  Though you'll need to update the abilities as well, here is the name and KEY name.
                                  Scholastic            KEY:Lore Warden ~ Scholastic
                                  Expertise            KEY:Lore Warden ~ Expertise
                                  Maneuver Mastery        KEY:Lore Warden ~ Maneuver Mastery
                                  Know Thy Enemy        KEY:Lore Warden ~ Know Thy Enemy
                                  Hair's Breadth        KEY:Lore Warden ~ Hair's Breadth
                                  Swift Lore            KEY:Lore Warden ~ Swift Lore
                                  Know Weakness        KEY:Lore Warden ~ Know Weakness

                                  The rest is unchanged.

                                  Cheers,
                                  Andrew

                                  Message 16 of 16 , Jun 6, 2014
                                    Hi Andrew,

                                    I did pull the file.  Thanks for the heads up that it won't work unless I install 6.03.00.

                                    I will try it all out.

                                    Best regards,

                                    Sean