Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Agile ability for Daredevil Bard in Ultimate Combat

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 7, 2013
      So, uh, what you're really saying is "Hey, I wanna help out as a Data Monkey, where do I sign up?"

      All I need is a Sourceforge user ID, or you can use our GITHUB, fork and then do pull requests.
      Which method are you keen to use?

      On 7/7/2013 9:40 PM, Phoex wrote:
      > Another issue our game has run into is that the Agile ability (Not to be
      > confused with the feat) for the Daredevil Bard Archetype was not applying
      > the bonuses to skills. This can be remedied by adding
      > BONUS:SKILL|Acrobatics,Acrobatics (Jump),Bluff,Climb,Escape
      > Artist|ceil(classlevel("Bard")/2) to the ability

      You get a double bonus to Acrobatics Jump?

      End result would be

      Acrobatics +2
      Acrobatics (Jump) +4

    • Phoex
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 7, 2013
        Well, I'm already on the sourceforge project as Phoex, I coded up the
        Dragon Empires Gazetteer last year. Unfortunately my energy in coding data
        sets seems to be sporadic; otherwise, yes I would like to help out a bit
        on Data monkey stuff :)

        As for the jump getting a double bonus, I might have misread it, but when
        I first coded the skill, Acrobatics (Jump) didn't seem to be getting the
        bonus applied to it. I think I'm probably wrong about that, so let's just
        take out the (Jump) bonus.

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 8, 2013
          Sporadic happens.

          I've pushed the changes in, but I think James has already pushed out the next Alpha.

          You shouldn't see Acrobatics (Jump) unless the skill itself would be different from the base skill
          of Acrobatics.

          If you have the credentials, make the changes. You can also make JIRA issues.

          Cheers,