Re: DisplayFullFeat to mimic DisplayFullSpell

  • FerretDave
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 4, 2013
      Greetings,

      You probably want to be looking at mod'ing the feats to add the BENEFIT text, and use the existing preference to display benefit.

      The BENEFIT is meant to be the (closed content, thus not populated in PCGEN) full description you're after, while the DESC is the short (open) content that is provided already.

      What Drew added for spells was essentially a method of duplicating this desc/benefit feat feature without having any code change.

      One of the gamemode files contains the setting to put the full spell text preference into the GUI preferences - no code needed :-)

      Cheers
      Dave

    • zorden@ymail.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 7, 2013
        Hi,

        It was a premature post. If i create a new variable DisplayFullFeat in rules.txt and use the PRERULE tag in feats like the DisplayFullSpell in spells it works perfectly. Sorry for the early post and question.