Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Catfolk race

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 24, 2013
      It's also in the bestiary 3 - also being worked on as we speak.

      In all seriousness, the Catfolk are already coded up and finished. That was the first thing
      completed, were the playable race options.

      On 6/24/2013 6:30 PM, Robyn Nixon wrote:
      > Patience! I'm ready to kill something!
      >
      > ;)
      > On Jun 24, 2013 6:01 PM, "Scott Meyer" <scttmeyer@...> wrote:
      >
      >> **
      >>

      >> Catfolk are in the Advanced Race Guide, currently in development. Please
      >> be
      >> patient :)
      >>
      >> -Scott

    • FerretDave
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 25, 2013
        If you download the latest autobuild, it should enable you to use this, and help kill things :-)