Alternate Class Features

  • Al
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 19, 2013
      I have a question. How do you select Alternate Class features? Or are they not programmed into PCGEN. There are some nice features available but I am not sure how to select them if available. Thanks in advance.

      Alan R. Plechaty

    • Doug Limmer
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 19, 2013
        What game mode are you using?

        If it happens to be Pathfinder, there is an Archetypes subtab in the
        Feats and Abilities tab that one can use. If it happens to be D&D 3.x,
        the alternate class features are probably not open content, so can't be
        supplied with PCGen. We should be able to help you code them up
        yourself, though. [It's better to ask about what you want the ability
        to do, rather than ask about a specific ability, to avoid closed content
        issues.]

        If it's any other game mode, you'll have to ask someone else. :-)

        DS/DL

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 19, 2013
          Unearthed Arcana is open source. We can supply a few alternative class features.

          3.5 ACF is found under the Misc tab in Feats and Abilities.