Re: Pathfinder - Oracle bug or user error?

  • Prince of
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 19, 2013
      apparently i just figured out why.. the one i posted wasn't a bug. just newbie error.. i reread the rules, it's due to the Dual Curse option "A dual-cursed oracle gains no additional class skills from her mystery." penalty for picking this up. hence it shouldn't be available.

      but i did find 2 bugs. both in dual curse, if i pick tongue as secondary, the Language i've picked did not show up in the Language List. It should be available but not upgradable as one levels up.
      I did find way around it. invest a Rank or 2 in linguistic. pick the language supposedly list for Tongue and it appears green in the language list and then remove the point allocated lol.. this is constant thingie no matter how many times i recreate the character.

      secondly i was playing with it and somehow i got the Second Curse: 'Tongue' stuck in the slot and couldn't get rid of it to pick something else. it shows up red, when i click unselect, the language selection pop up appeared with the language i've picked in the selected panel, even when i remove it in the pop up, the Tongue in red stick stuck there.. forever. but ne ways i think it's just a minor bug in some isolated incident...

      no file for that one as i deleted it and remake the whole character :D