Re: Double ability listing

  • herzogaldilkassach
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 12, 2013
      Reduced the dataset to a bare minimum.

      Sending it to you.
      Hope you can make something out of it.

      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 13, 2013
        1 ABILITY:Class Ability|AUTOMATIC|Steal Spell
        2 ABILITY:Class Ability|AUTOMATIC|Trapfinding
        3 ABILITY:Class Ability|AUTOMATIC|Sneak Attack

        vs

        1 ABILITY:Special Ability|AUTOMATIC|Steal Spell
        2 ABILITY:Special Ability|AUTOMATIC|Trapfinding
        3 ABILITY:Special Ability|AUTOMATIC|Sneak Attack

        Since the rsrd set is using the Class Ability, and you're adding it using the Special Ability, it
        sees the ability as two different objects. However, the count in the htm/pdf is thrown off because
        of it, and displays double the abilities, but stops at the remaining ones in the list.

        Changing yours to match will fix the issue. However, I'd be aware that I plan on altering the Class
        Ability to actual special pools, and shared abilities will get their own 'Export' ability.

        In the meantime, I plan on correcting the issue by changing the Class Ability to Special Ability -
        as the feature request that is facilitating is killing our performance and slowing the program down.

      • zorden@ymail.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 13, 2013

          Andrew! Does this mean that all ABILITY:Class Ability|AUTOMATIC| will be changed back to ABILITY:Special Ability|AUTOMATIC| in 35e RSRD?

          Thanks!

          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 13, 2013
            Yeah, it does, eventually, when I have the time.