Pafhfinder CMD and CMB

  • guru_scott@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 3, 2013
      Hey guys, it's me again.

      I figured this should be in the documentation somewhere but I've looked everywhere and it's not. How do I add a bonus to CMD and CMB? I know those are Pathfinder specific but I couldn't find anything on combat maneuvers anywhere in the docs. Does anybody know?

      Thanks,

      -Scott
    • Doug Limmer
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 4, 2013
        It's not in the docs because it's controlled by variables, and almost
        none of the variables are in the docs.

        The basic variables are CMB and CMD, then there are CMB_<Maneuver> and
        CMD_<Maneuver> for the different maneuvers.

        DS/DL

        On 6/3/2013 7:37 PM, guru_scott@... wrote:

        > Hey guys, it's me again.
        >
        > I figured this should be in the documentation somewhere but I've
        > looked everywhere and it's not. How do I add a bonus to CMD and CMB? I
        > know those are Pathfinder specific but I couldn't find anything on
        > combat maneuvers anywhere in the docs. Does anybody know?
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > -Scott

      • RandomClass
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 4, 2013
          I've been using the list of variables I found on the PCGen wiki here:
          http://wiki.pcgen.org/Variable_Documentation_Project#Pathfinder_GameMode
          They have worked for me so far (all 4 of the ones I've tried).

          RC

          On 04/06/2013 19:02, Doug Limmer wrote:
          > It's not in the docs because it's controlled by variables, and almost
          > none of the variables are in the docs.
          >
          > The basic variables are CMB and CMD, then there are CMB_<Maneuver> and
          > CMD_<Maneuver> for the different maneuvers.
          >
          > DS/DL
          >
          > On 6/3/2013 7:37 PM,guru_scott@... wrote:
          >> Hey guys, it's me again.
          >>
          >> I figured this should be in the documentation somewhere but I've
          >> looked everywhere and it's not. How do I add a bonus to CMD and CMB? I
          >> know those are Pathfinder specific but I couldn't find anything on
          >> combat maneuvers anywhere in the docs. Does anybody know?
          >>
          >> Thanks,
          >>
          >> -Scott

        • Scott Meyer
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 4, 2013
            Thanks. I figured they were variables but I didn't know which ones to use.

            -Scott

            ________________________________
            It's not in the docs because it's controlled by variables, and almost
            none of the variables are in the docs.

            The basic variables are CMB and CMD, then there are CMB_<Maneuver> and
            CMD_<Maneuver> for the different maneuvers.

            DS/DL

            On 6/3/2013 7:37 PM, guru_scott@... wrote:

            > Hey guys, it's me again.
            >
            > I figured this should be in the documentation somewhere but I've
            > looked everywhere and it's not. How do I add a bonus to CMD and CMB? I
            > know those are Pathfinder specific but I couldn't find anything on
            > combat maneuvers anywhere in the docs. Does anybody know?
            >
            > Thanks,
            >
            > -Scott

          • Doug Limmer
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 4, 2013
              I didn't realize that was available yet. Thanks for pointing it out!

              DS/DL

              On 6/4/2013 3:00 PM, RandomClass wrote:

              > I've been using the list of variables I found on the PCGen wiki here:
              > http://wiki.pcgen.org/Variable_Documentation_Project#Pathfinder_GameMode
              > They have worked for me so far (all 4 of the ones I've tried).
              >
              > RC
              >
              > On 04/06/2013 19:02, Doug Limmer wrote:
              > > It's not in the docs because it's controlled by variables, and almost
              > > none of the variables are in the docs.
              > >
              > > The basic variables are CMB and CMD, then there are CMB_<Maneuver> and
              > > CMD_<Maneuver> for the different maneuvers.
              > >
              > > DS/DL
              > >
              > > On 6/3/2013 7:37 PM,guru_scott@...
              > <mailto:guru_scott%40sbcglobal.net> wrote:
              > >> Hey guys, it's me again.
              > >>
              > >> I figured this should be in the documentation somewhere but I've
              > >> looked everywhere and it's not. How do I add a bonus to CMD and CMB? I
              > >> know those are Pathfinder specific but I couldn't find anything on
              > >> combat maneuvers anywhere in the docs. Does anybody know?
              > >>
              > >> Thanks,
              > >>
              > >> -Scott

            • RandomClass
              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 4, 2013
                I might not have been able to find BONUS:VAR in an alphabetical list,
                but an obscure page mentioned in passing that lists all the variables I
                could ever want want? No problem finding that... ;)

                RC