Re: PRE Natural Armor

  • zorden@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 6 , May 26, 2013

      Sorry, I tried to delete my reply after realized that it did not work. Please see my last post regarding this topic. I put your PREs in the feat directly and the feat always granted the full bonus, even of the character did not have natural armor before.

      I think aftee the PRE fires up and grant 1 bonus, the other PRE becomes fulfilled and grants the full bonis. Should the templates solve this issue?

      Thanks!

      Message 2 of 6 , May 27, 2013

        Did you set up the Templates like I advised?

        The reason I advise using TEMPLATE is a Template only evaluates when it's applied, unlike the vast
        majority of our other tags. With Template having a bonus and not, it assures the correct result. If
        you just do it in a feat with the pre, you'll cause a nasty loop or end up with the wrong result as
        you've experienced.

        Hence, TEMPLATE:CHOOSE: (Yes, one of the few tags that takes a Colon twice) throws a chooser.

        If it's not working, then we alter it slightly to use TEMPLATE:Name of Feat Selector, and then have
        the TEMPLATE:CHOOSE is the Template "Name of Feat Selector".

        If you need more, hit me up direct help@...

        Cheers,