Weapon Master Feats

  • Wayne
    Message 1 of 2 , May 19, 2013
      Please look at the file I uploaded. I am having a problem with the 'Weapon Maser Weapon of Choice' feat. I keep getting Illegal CHOOSE subtoken and Illegal token errors.
      Message 2 of 2 , May 19, 2013
        Hi Wayne,

        Closed Content shouldn't be uploaded to the general group. In the future, please send such things to
        help@...

        If you're using it in 6.0, then you're using old syntax.