Re: How to implement a race with a size that varies by level or HD?

  • otiendikil
    Message 1 of 6 , May 18, 2013
      Sorry to get into this conversation late, but it there a way to also change FACE and REACH within a class as the creature changes size?

      It doesn't seem that there is, and that may be one reason the dragons (as an example of race that increases such with HD), are awkwardly broken into one race per age category with dragon classes doing the rest. Ideally, it seems, there would be one dragon race for each race, with everything that needs to be changed in the dragon class file.

      Thanks, Matt