Add Trait shoanti tattoo

  • a_gomez_m
    Message 1 of 6 , May 17, 2013
      Someone can help me how to add trait shoanti tattoo. Someone said me that I must to create a source and add it but i didn't know how to compose. Some help? Any source to add varisia's traits?

      Thx!!!
      Message 2 of 6 , May 17, 2013

        What Book is the trait from?

        On 5/17/2013 12:37 AM, a_gomez_m wrote:
        > Someone can help me how to add trait shoanti tattoo. Someone said me that I must to create a source and add it but i didn't know how to compose. Some help? Any source to add varisia's traits?
        >
        > Thx!!!

      • a_gomez_m
        Message 3 of 6 , May 19, 2013
          This trait is from:

          Pathfinder Player Companion: Varisia, Birthplace of Legends (PFRPG)

          Message 4 of 6 , May 19, 2013
            Hm, not familiar with that one.

            What does the trait do?

            Making feats is actually easy.

            Name of Feat
            TYPE:General
            DESC:What the feat does...
            SOURCEPAGE:p.x (book page)
            BENEFIT:Optional text to describe the feat in more details.

            Making a trait is almost like a feat, just a couple more things:

            My Trait
            CATEGORY:Special Ability
            TYPE:Trait.CampaignTrait.MagicTrait.Etc
            DESC:Short Description if desired
            BENEFIT:Lengthy detailed Description
            SOURCEPAGE:p.x
            optional bonus tags here

            If my trait grants +1 to hit with swords

            BONUS:WEAPONPROF=TYPE.Sword|TOHIT|1

            See, not too difficult.:)

            Cheers,

            Message 5 of 6 , May 19, 2013
              That trait gives proficiency with some weapons like earth breaker, klar or shoanti bolas and +1 to save vs Fear, only Fear...

              I don't know how to add, something like:

              BENEFIT:BONUS:WEAPONPROF=TYPE.EarthBreaker|TOHIT|0:BONUS:WEAPONPROF=TYPE.Klar|TOHIT|0:BONUS:WEAPONPROF=TYPE.ShoantiBolas|TOHIT|0

              And for +1 save fear?

              Trait is detailed in:

              http://www.pathfindercommunity.net/traits/regional/shoanti-tattoo

              Message 6 of 6 , May 19, 2013

                Shoanti Tattoo
                TYPE:Trait.RegionalTrait.RegionTrait.SaveBonus
                ASPECT:SaveBonus|+1 trait bonus
                <http://www.d20pfsrd.com/basics-ability-scores/glossary#TOC-Trait-Bonus> on saving throws against
                fear effects.
                CATEGORY:Special Ability
                *Benefit*:You gain a +1 trait bonus
                <http://www.d20pfsrd.com/basics-ability-scores/glossary#TOC-Trait-Bonus> on saving throws against
                fear effects. Additionally, you are proficient with earth breakers, klars, and Shoanti bolas.
                AUTO:WEAPONPROF|Earth Breaker|Klar|Bolas (Shoanti)

                Cheers,