Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Adding domains & spells to new class

    Message 1 of 2 , May 9, 2013
      Hi,

      CLASS:MyClass
      1 BONUS:DOMAIN|NUMBER|1
      [tab] TEMPLATE:CHOOSE:LDV Knowledge|LDV Healing

      Template
      LDV Knowledge
      [tab] SPELLS etc.

      Though I must point out, that method is Assigning your spells all at once. The domainspells would be
      granted as part of the class.

      Also,

      BONUS:FEAT should be AUTO:FEAT

      and in this case, based upon what you seem to want, that really should be:

      ABILITY:Special Ability|AUTOMATIC

      To get spells for the character, you'll need to set those up by hand

      Spells
      Magic Missile.MOD CLASSES:MyClass=1

      Grants Magic Missile to MyClass at level 1.

      Hope that helps.

      Cheers,