Re: Looking for some help with some Elf subtypes.

  • merc4hir
    Message 1 of 4 , May 7, 2013
      Thanks for the help...where abouts do I put the # Abilities part? And where would I find the abilities or listing for werewolf (for info for the Drythari Elf)?

      Message 2 of 4 , May 7, 2013

        Well, you can always use your 'My Pathfinder Campaign' files, located in data/homebrew.

        There you'll find the race, ability and other files that make a proper set work.

        As to the werewolf,

        data\d20ogl\paizo\pathfinder_rpg\bestiary\pfb_abilities_monsters_templates.lst

        and

        data\d20ogl\paizo\pathfinder_rpg\bestiary\pfb_races_templates.lst

        Cheers,