Re: Add manually trait: Defender of the society

  • ricardo.ranz
    Message 1 of 5 , May 7, 2013
      Thaks a lot!! ... now .. where i have to put this? (I´m very newbe in PCGen)

      Message 2 of 5 , May 7, 2013
        David,

        Shouldn't

        [PREABILITY:1,CATEGORY=Special Ability,Warrior of Old ~ Trait]
        be
        [PREABILITY:1,CATEGORY=Special Ability,Defender of the Society ~ Trait]

        Ricardo,

        Place that in any ability file you may be loading.

        For example - if you are loading the Guide to Pathfinder Society Organised Play.

        I'd place it in

        data\d20ogl\paizo\guide_to_pathfinder_society_play\gtpop_abilities.lst

        you also have a homebrew folder

        data\homebrew\my_pathfinder_dataset\my_abilities.lst

        and then you would load up "My Pathfinder Campaign"

        Cheers,

        On 5/7/2013 6:38 AM, David R. Bender wrote:
        > Use the following. New lines should be tabsinstead:
        >
        > Defender of the Society
        > KEY:Defender of the Society ~ Trait
        > CATEGORY:Special Ability
        > TYPE:Trait.SocietyTrait
        > PREMULT:1,[PREABILITY:1,CATEGORY=Special Ability,Warrior of Old ~
        > Trait],[!PREABILITY:1,CATEGORY=Special Ability,TYPE.SocietyTrait]
        > DESC:Your time spent fighting and studying the greatest warriors of the
        > society has taught you new defensive skills while wearing armor.
        > Benefit:You gain a +1 trait bonus to Armor Class when wearing medium or
        > heavy armor.
        > BONUS:COMBAT|AC|1|TYPE=Trait|PREEQUIP:1,TYPE=Armor.Heavy,TYPE=Armor.Medium
        >
        > -- david
        > Papa.DRB
        >
        > My better half and me (jpg)

        > Word of the Day (gif) <https://dl.dropbox.com/u/38647997/Exhaustipated.gif>

        > On 2013-05-07 07:37, ricardo.ranz wrote:
        >> Hi all,
        >>
        >> I want to add this trait:Defender of the society;
        >>
        >> This trait dosen´t appears in traits, so i have to add it manually.
        >>
        >> Can anyone help me please?
        >>
        >> Regards,
        >> Ricardo.

      • ricardo.ranz
        Message 3 of 5 , May 7, 2013
          Wow!! ... Its works properly ... thanks very much