Add manually trait: Defender of the society

  • ricardo.ranz
    Message 1 of 5 , May 7, 2013
      Hi all,

      I want to add this trait:Defender of the society;

      This trait dosen´t appears in traits, so i have to add it manually.

      Can anyone help me please?

      Regards,
      Ricardo.
    • David R. Bender
      Message 2 of 5 , May 7, 2013
        Use the following. New lines should be tabsinstead:

        Defender of the Society
        KEY:Defender of the Society ~ Trait
        CATEGORY:Special Ability
        TYPE:Trait.SocietyTrait
        PREMULT:1,[PREABILITY:1,CATEGORY=Special Ability,Warrior of Old ~
        Trait],[!PREABILITY:1,CATEGORY=Special Ability,TYPE.SocietyTrait]
        DESC:Your time spent fighting and studying the greatest warriors of the
        society has taught you new defensive skills while wearing armor.
        Benefit:You gain a +1 trait bonus to Armor Class when wearing medium or
        heavy armor.
        BONUS:COMBAT|AC|1|TYPE=Trait|PREEQUIP:1,TYPE=Armor.Heavy,TYPE=Armor.Medium

        -- david
        Papa.DRB

        My better half and me (jpg)

        On 2013-05-07 07:37, ricardo.ranz wrote:
        > Hi all,
        >
        > I want to add this trait:Defender of the society;
        >
        > This trait dosen´t appears in traits, so i have to add it manually.
        >
        > Can anyone help me please?
        >
        > Regards,
        > Ricardo.

      • ricardo.ranz
        Message 3 of 5 , May 7, 2013
          Thaks a lot!! ... now .. where i have to put this? (I´m very newbe in PCGen)

          Message 4 of 5 , May 7, 2013
            David,

            Shouldn't

            [PREABILITY:1,CATEGORY=Special Ability,Warrior of Old ~ Trait]
            be
            [PREABILITY:1,CATEGORY=Special Ability,Defender of the Society ~ Trait]

            Ricardo,

            Place that in any ability file you may be loading.

            For example - if you are loading the Guide to Pathfinder Society Organised Play.

            I'd place it in

            data\d20ogl\paizo\guide_to_pathfinder_society_play\gtpop_abilities.lst

            you also have a homebrew folder

            data\homebrew\my_pathfinder_dataset\my_abilities.lst

            and then you would load up "My Pathfinder Campaign"

            Cheers,

            On 5/7/2013 6:38 AM, David R. Bender wrote:
            > Use the following. New lines should be tabsinstead:
            >
            > Defender of the Society
            > KEY:Defender of the Society ~ Trait
            > CATEGORY:Special Ability
            > TYPE:Trait.SocietyTrait
            > PREMULT:1,[PREABILITY:1,CATEGORY=Special Ability,Warrior of Old ~
            > Trait],[!PREABILITY:1,CATEGORY=Special Ability,TYPE.SocietyTrait]
            > DESC:Your time spent fighting and studying the greatest warriors of the
            > society has taught you new defensive skills while wearing armor.
            > Benefit:You gain a +1 trait bonus to Armor Class when wearing medium or
            > heavy armor.
            > BONUS:COMBAT|AC|1|TYPE=Trait|PREEQUIP:1,TYPE=Armor.Heavy,TYPE=Armor.Medium
            >
            > -- david
            > Papa.DRB
            >
            > My better half and me (jpg)

            > Word of the Day (gif) <https://dl.dropbox.com/u/38647997/Exhaustipated.gif>

            > On 2013-05-07 07:37, ricardo.ranz wrote:
            >> Hi all,
            >>
            >> I want to add this trait:Defender of the society;
            >>
            >> This trait dosen´t appears in traits, so i have to add it manually.
            >>
            >> Can anyone help me please?
            >>
            >> Regards,
            >> Ricardo.

          • ricardo.ranz
            Message 5 of 5 , May 7, 2013
              Wow!! ... Its works properly ... thanks very much