Adding a feat, Improved Spell Capacity to a creature at particular levels

  • otiendikil
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28 11:23 PM

      I was working on the "Advanced Dragon" rules (Epic advancement for the regular dragons) and was trying to get working the bit about the "Improved Spell Capacity" bonus feat.

      I have a line
      51:REPEATLEVEL:4 ABILITY:FEAT|AUTOMATIC|Improved Spell Capacity
      and I am pretty sure about the "51:REPEATLEVEL:4", but I really don't know what I need to add for this type of feat (CHOOSE tags, etc.).

      Would someone know how to do it?

      Thanks!

      Matt
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 30 7:23 AM

        Well, the class level set up looks fine. In order for the feat to add more than once, it would
        require a CHOOSE:NOCHOICE, STACK:YES and MULT:YES. Otherwise, if there is a choice, I'd say use
        BONUS:ABILITYPOOL so the user is prompted to make the choice.

        Cheers,