Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Creating a CHOOSE tag for the damage type(s) of Specialized weapons

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 28, 2013
      Try this:
      #Feat#
      Melee Weapon Mastery
      TYPE:General
      BONUS:ABILITYPOOL|Melee Weapon Mastery Choice|1

      #AbilityPool#
      ABILITYCATEGORY:Melee Weapon Mastery Choice
      TYPE:MeleeWeaponMasteryChoice
      CATEGORY:Internal
      EDITABLE:YES
      EDITPOOL:NO
      DISPLAYLOCATION:Feats
      PLURAL:Melee Weapon Mastery Choices

      #Ability#
      MWM~Piercing
      CATEGORY:Internal
      TYPE:MeleeWeaponMasteryChoice
      BONUS:WEAPONPROF=TYPE.MeleePiercing|DAMAGE,TOHIT|2|TYPE=MeleeWeaponMastery

      MWM~Bludgeoning
      CATEGORY:Internal
      TYPE:MeleeWeaponMasteryChoice
      BONUS:WEAPONPROF=TYPE.MeleeBashing|DAMAGE,TOHIT|2|TYPE=MeleeWeaponMastery

      MWM~Slashing
      CATEGORY:Internal
      TYPE:MeleeWeaponMasteryChoice
      BONUS:WEAPONPROF=TYPE.MeleeSlashing|DAMAGE,TOHIT|2|TYPE=MeleeWeaponMastery