Re: new spell keeps giving me an unclear error

  • ractoc
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 27, 2013
      Hey Andrew,

      Thanx that fixed it. Tricky bugger, hiding between all those TABs...

      Mark

      > Ah ha, sneaky little SPACE was hiding in your tabs.
      >
      > SHOW SPACES and delete the offending SPACE.
      >
      > It's the second tab right here:
      > TARGETAREA:A large machine.
      >
      > Cheers,
      >
      > On 4/27/2013 12:17 PM, Andrew wrote:
      > > Hi,
      > >
      > > Send me your file please - help@... - I'm not seeing anything wrong with the sample you submitted.
      > >
      > > Cheers,
      > >
      > > On 4/26/2013 1:11 PM, ractoc wrote:
      > >> Fantastic Machine DOMAINS:Craft=6 SCHOOL:Conjuration SUBSCHOOL:Creation TYPE:Divine COMPS:V,S,DF CASTTIME:1 standard action RANGE:Medium TARGETAREA:A large machine. DURATION:(CASTERLEVEL) minutes SAVEINFO:None SPELLRES:No DESC:Your spell generates an illusory, manyarmed, noisy, massive mechanical construct of impressive appearance.

      > Data 2nd, Docs Tamarin, OS Lemur
      > Unique Title "The Torturer of PCGen"

    • Al
      Message 2 of 6 , May 13, 2013
        Hello,
        Can anyone tell me how to make cross class skills cost only one point in version 5.10.1? Coding is not my thing but I really want to change the cost so I can emulate a feat that makes cross class skills cost 1 point. Thanks in advance.

        Alan R. Plechaty

        ________________________________
        Ah ha, sneaky little SPACE was hiding in your tabs.

        SHOW SPACES and delete the offending SPACE.

        It's the second tab right here:
        TARGETAREA:A large machine.

        Cheers,

        On 4/27/2013 12:17 PM, Andrew wrote:
        > Hi,
        >
        > Send me your file please - help@... - I'm not seeing anything wrong with the sample you submitted.
        >
        > Cheers,
        >
        > On 4/26/2013 1:11 PM, ractoc wrote:
        >> Fantastic Machine                        DOMAINS:Craft=6        SCHOOL:Conjuration    SUBSCHOOL:Creation    TYPE:Divine    COMPS:V,S,DF    CASTTIME:1 standard action    RANGE:Medium        TARGETAREA:A large machine.                                DURATION:(CASTERLEVEL) minutes        SAVEINFO:None        SPELLRES:No        DESC:Your spell generates an illusory, manyarmed, noisy, massive mechanical construct of impressive appearance.

      • Lee Dowd
        Message 3 of 6 , May 14, 2013
          If you are just tracking a character that has this feat or characters that have it I think there is an option that sets all skills to cost 1.  Been a while since I used 5.10 though.