Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Re: CASTERLEVEL in SPELLS not defined?

  • Andrew Wilson
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 11 10:57 AM
      I don't think CASTERLEVEL is valid in an ability. Also, from the
      error message it looks like it's seeing
      CASTERLEVEL=TL as one thing, not two things checked for equality.

      andrew

      On 11 April 2013 15:26, aladdinofatl <adrishhus@...> wrote:
      > 3.5e RSRD and my custom set that I'm unbugging.
      > Its started to do this as soon as I started to use 6.0 and the 6.0001 RC 1. All errors are coming out of my abilities LST, most of which are of this error.
      >>
      >> Hi,
      >>
      >> What sets are you loading?
      >>

      >> On 4/11/2013 12:12 AM, aladdinofatl wrote:
      >> > I am constantly getting this error:
      >> > SEVERE Thread-7 LstObjectLoader:483 Errors.LstFileLoader.Ignoring: CASTERLEVEL=TL not defined.
      >> > What's up?

    • aladdinofatl
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 11 11:42 AM
        I'm using it inside a SPELLS tag

        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 11 11:50 AM
          Hi,

          SPELLS tag takes CASTERLEVEL and TL should be valid in that instance. What would help is a snippet
          ofthe code and see how it's coded up.

          Cheers,

          On 4/11/2013 10:57 AM, Andrew Wilson wrote:
          > I don't think CASTERLEVEL is valid in an ability. Also, from the
          > error message it looks like it's seeing
          > CASTERLEVEL=TL as one thing, not two things checked for equality.
          >
          > andrew
          >
          > On 11 April 2013 15:26, aladdinofatl <adrishhus@...> wrote:
          >> 3.5e RSRD and my custom set that I'm unbugging.
          >> Its started to do this as soon as I started to use 6.0 and the 6.0001 RC 1. All errors are coming out of my abilities LST, most of which are of this error.
          >> --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, Andrew <drew0500@...> wrote:
          >>> Hi,
          >>>
          >>> What sets are you loading?

        • aladdinofatl
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 11 12:52 PM
            I discovered the issue, in the SPELLS tag I had TIMESUNIT in stead of TIMEUNIT.

            I have a new problem though, the FAVCLASS tag is not excepting ANY in a similar error in my custom race LST

            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 11 11:35 PM
              Hi,

              Good to hear you got that first issue resolved. And FAVCLASS doesn't accept ANY, it's been changed
              to something else.

              try this: HIGHESTLEVELCLASS