CASTERLEVEL in SPELLS not defined?

  • aladdinofatl
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 11, 2013
      I am constantly getting this error:
      SEVERE Thread-7 LstObjectLoader:483 Errors.LstFileLoader.Ignoring: CASTERLEVEL=TL not defined.
      What's up?
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 11, 2013

        What sets are you loading?

        On 4/11/2013 12:12 AM, aladdinofatl wrote:
        > I am constantly getting this error:
        > SEVERE Thread-7 LstObjectLoader:483 Errors.LstFileLoader.Ignoring: CASTERLEVEL=TL not defined.
        > What's up?

      • aladdinofatl
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 11, 2013
          3.5e RSRD and my custom set that I'm unbugging.
          Its started to do this as soon as I started to use 6.0 and the 6.0001 RC 1. All errors are coming out of my abilities LST, most of which are of this error.

          > What sets are you loading?
          >

          > On 4/11/2013 12:12 AM, aladdinofatl wrote:
          > > I am constantly getting this error:
          > > SEVERE Thread-7 LstObjectLoader:483 Errors.LstFileLoader.Ignoring: CASTERLEVEL=TL not defined.
          > > What's up?

        • Andrew Wilson
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 11, 2013
            I don't think CASTERLEVEL is valid in an ability. Also, from the
            error message it looks like it's seeing
            CASTERLEVEL=TL as one thing, not two things checked for equality.

            andrew

            On 11 April 2013 15:26, aladdinofatl <adrishhus@...> wrote:
            > 3.5e RSRD and my custom set that I'm unbugging.
            > Its started to do this as soon as I started to use 6.0 and the 6.0001 RC 1. All errors are coming out of my abilities LST, most of which are of this error.
            >>
            >> Hi,
            >>
            >> What sets are you loading?
            >>

            >> On 4/11/2013 12:12 AM, aladdinofatl wrote:
            >> > I am constantly getting this error:
            >> > SEVERE Thread-7 LstObjectLoader:483 Errors.LstFileLoader.Ignoring: CASTERLEVEL=TL not defined.
            >> > What's up?

          • aladdinofatl
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 11, 2013
              I'm using it inside a SPELLS tag

              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 11, 2013

                SPELLS tag takes CASTERLEVEL and TL should be valid in that instance. What would help is a snippet
                ofthe code and see how it's coded up.

                Cheers,

                On 4/11/2013 10:57 AM, Andrew Wilson wrote:
                > I don't think CASTERLEVEL is valid in an ability. Also, from the
                > error message it looks like it's seeing
                > CASTERLEVEL=TL as one thing, not two things checked for equality.
                >
                > andrew
                >
                > On 11 April 2013 15:26, aladdinofatl <adrishhus@...> wrote:
                >> 3.5e RSRD and my custom set that I'm unbugging.
                >> Its started to do this as soon as I started to use 6.0 and the 6.0001 RC 1. All errors are coming out of my abilities LST, most of which are of this error.
                >> --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, Andrew <drew0500@...> wrote:
                >>> Hi,
                >>>
                >>> What sets are you loading?

              • aladdinofatl
                Message 7 of 8 , Apr 11, 2013
                  I discovered the issue, in the SPELLS tag I had TIMESUNIT in stead of TIMEUNIT.

                  I have a new problem though, the FAVCLASS tag is not excepting ANY in a similar error in my custom race LST

                  Message 8 of 8 , Apr 11, 2013

                    Good to hear you got that first issue resolved. And FAVCLASS doesn't accept ANY, it's been changed
                    to something else.

                    try this: HIGHESTLEVELCLASS