Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Quick Question......

  • David R. Bender
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 7, 2013
      The way I did it for my home group was to create a template.lst file
      andafeats.lst file and add them to my own skull.pcc file. Then as they
      got the boon, I just added the correct template to the character.

      template.lst
      SOURCELONG:Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Character Traits
      SOURCESHORT:PFCT SOURCEWEB:http://paizo.com/traits SOURCEDATE:2009-08

      # Serpent Skull - Island NPCs
      Aerys VISIBLE:DISPLAY FEAT:Aerys
      Ishirou VISIBLE:DISPLAY FEAT:Ishirou
      Jask VISIBLE:DISPLAY FEAT:Jask
      Sasha VISIBLE:DISPLAY FEAT:Sasha

      feats.lst
      SOURCELONG:Pathfinder Roleplaying Game SOURCESHORT:PFCT
      SOURCEWEB:http://paizo.com/traits SOURCEDATE:2009-08

      # Serpent Skull - Island NPCs
      Aerys VISIBLE:EXPORT TYPE:SpecialQuality DESC:Aerys
      bonus: +1 Will save versus Compulsion Effects (reminder only)
      Jask VISIBLE:EXPORT TYPE:SpecialQuality DESC:Jask
      bonus: +2 Concentration Check (reminder only)
      Ishirou VISIBLE:EXPORT TYPE:SpecialQuality DESC:Ishirou
      bonus: +1 CMB/CMD (in stats) BONUS:VAR|CMB|1 BONUS:VAR|CMD|1
      Sasha VISIBLE:EXPORT TYPE:SpecialQuality DESC:Sasha
      bonus: + 1 Initiative (in stats) BONUS:COMBAT|INITIATIVE|1

      -- david
      Papa.DRB

      My better half and me (jpg)

      On 4/7/2013 7:58 AM, Craig Steinhoff wrote:
      > I am trying to figure out how to special boons that you get in pathfinder games. We are playing Serpent's Skull and during the beginning you get several boons. Things like +1 CMD and CMB if you have a sword drawn or +1 to Init.
      >
      > I am struggling reading the doc and trying to understand so I thought I would post the question. If you can point me to doc or some help that would work. Thanks in advanced

    • Craig Steinhoff
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 7, 2013
        Awesome Thanks! Is there a way to test into the Condition Modifiers box with a feat?

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 8, 2013
          Sorry, I do not understand your question. Please re-phrase.

          -- david
          Papa.DRB

          My better half and me (jpg)