Possible to choose a Bane or Dread subtype in a specific weapon's line?

  • otiendikil
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 28, 2013
      Hi All,

      I was working on the epic Staff (Planar Might) to add its Outsider Bane capabilities but ran into a problem: The subtype can be against evil, chaotic, lawful, or good outsiders. I am a bit confused about the CHOOSE tags, but is it possible to call a chooser from the equipment line and with those as options?

      Thanks,

      Matt
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 30, 2013

        I haven't messed with items a lot, but I know the CHOOSER will fire for an EQMOD, but not for an ITEM.

        Best choice is to make a version for each.

        Cheers,