Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Re: 5e subraces

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 25, 2013

      If you're going by race tab, then I believe that is correct. However, if you append 'TYPE=Racial' to
      the BONUS:STAT the summary tab will correctly display the bonus as Race.

      Yes, if you omit a SIZE tag in the race, then the race is without Size. Race goes by what it has.
      It'd be best to give it a SIZE and then you can change it with a template if needed.