Re: ABILITY:PROMPT:FEAT(x)|CHOICE:y

  • rogerwllco
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 19, 2013
      I've tried to look though the PCGen code myself to figure out what's going wrong.
      The code that should handle this syntax is in /plugins/lsttokens/kit/levelability/AbilityToken.java
      As far as I can understand that code, my syntax should work.

      The weird thing is that the error is not from this code but either from /plugins/lsttokens/choose/AbilityToken.java
      or
      /pcgen/cdom/helper/CategorizedAbilitySelection.java

      What seems to be happening is that is that is uses /plugins/lsttokens/choose/AbilityToken.java
      when it should use
      /plugins/lsttokens/kit/levelability/AbilityToken.java

      But my code-fu isn't good enough to see why it's doing that.

      Cheers,

      Adriaan Renting/RogerWilco