Re: Unconstructed Reference: load order of datasets?

  • rogerwllco
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 19 3:10 AM
      I don't want to do that, as most of these actually seem to be errors that need to be fixed. Unlike the errors about duplicates.

      Cheers,

      Adriaan Renting/RogerWilco

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 19 11:47 AM

        It's a matter of lack of standards, and then implementing standards as we progress.

        AUTO is a newer standard - pipe delimited. All options are granted, so comma or pipe don't really
        matter.
        MOVE is an old standard

        BONUS has gotten revamped, CHOOSE has gotten revamped. Pipe is a cleaner look. The usage dictates
        the syntax

        InCHOOSE pipe is OR, comma is AND. In EQMOD the delimiter is PERIOD and the choice is PIPE separated.

        Sadly, you need to just use the docs to navigate the murky syntax waters and realize that with a
        bunch of different coders, and lack of concrete standards, you are going to have inconsistency. The
        good news is we are Standardizing things, which Tom Parker is making the effort for.