Re: Substitution class levels and PROHIBITSPELLS/KNOWNSPELLS

  • rogerwllco
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 16, 2013
      Your comment there does indeed seem to be exactly the case I'm having trouble with:substitution classes for cleric/druid.
      In my case in the Races of X books, some of the Complete series and such.

      Cheers,

      RogerWilco/Adriaan Renting

      --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, Ricky <iainuki@...> wrote:

      > Hi ,
      > I'm just a user like you, and i'am interested in your same problem wirh PROHIBITSPELL. I found that there is already a jira submitted for this expansion of validity:
      > Http://jira.pcgen.org/browse/NEWTAG-276
      >
      > Regards
      >
      > Inviato da Yahoo! Mail su Android

    • Ricky
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 18, 2013
        Hi all,
        Gotcha! I coded many wizards' closed content books into dataset for my group... Including the Complete series ...

        Inviato da Yahoo! Mail su Android